Admission to Secondary School September 2018
Application dates: Monday 11th September to Tuesday 31st October 2017
The quickest, easiest and safest way to apply for your secondary school place is on line - www.medway.gov.uk/onlineadmissions
- You must apply to your home local authority (i.e. if you pay your council tax to Medway Council you must apply to Medway). If you pay your council tax to one of the district councils of Kent (for example, Swale or Maidstone) then you must apply to Kent County Council.
- You can name schools in any area but you must apply to your home local authority.
- Medway residents can apply from 9am on Monday, 11th September 2017.
- Please make sure that you have submitted your application by 5pm on Tuesday 31st October 2017.
- If you do not want to apply online and would prefer to complete a paper application form, please contact Student Services Admissions Team. Please note: Medway Council do not acknowledge receipt of paper applications in writing or over the phone.
- Please read the Admission to Secondary School September 2018 booklet to find out more about the admission process and Medway's secondary schools.
If you would like any further advice you can speak to the Student Services Admissions Team, who will be happy to assist you.
Medway Council Student Services Admissions Team
Phone: 01634 331110