This term we are stepping into the world of dinosaurs! Making all sorts of new discoveries and finding news information. We can hardly contain our excitement.
What are we learning this term?
- Designing a dinosaur and writing in full sentences to describe it using nouns, adjectives, verbs, adverbs and similes.
- Researching dinosaurs and writing our own information texts about each dinosaur we research.
- Reading the story of Giganotosaurus to create our own dinosaur adventure story.
- What was the world like when dinosaurs lived?
- Where were dinosaur fossils found?
- Where did they live using the modern world continents?
- Researching dinosaurs
- Dinosaur timeline
- significant person in History - Fossils
Art and DT
- Handprint dinosaurs
- Creating a dinosaur fossil cast
- Mixing colours to create dinosaur silhouette pictures
- Using charcoal to sketch dinosaurs