We believe that worship should be:
- Inclusive. Everyone can benefit and contribute, no matter what their personal belief or commitment.
- Invitational. It offers everyone the opportunity to engage whilst allowing the freedom for those of other faiths and none to be present.
- Diverse. We recognise that there are a lot of different faiths in our society and children should be given the opportunity to explore the values of each one.
- Appropriate to the age of the children.
- An important learning experience which enriches the life of those people who attend.
- A special occasion, the purpose of which is to show reverence to God.
- Helpful to participants’ understanding of and identification with, the school’s vision, values and aims, promoting a sense of community.